The lightest version of the popular optimizer
We've already mentioned it quite a few times, as you use your phone and fill up its memory and storage space, it starts working worse and slower to such an extent that it become unbearable. The solution could well be restoring it to its factory settings, but you would end up losing valuable information stored on your phone, so another valid solution has to do with making it work like the very first day you bought it thanks to a cleaning and optimization tool.
Clean your phone with an app that occupies less than 4 MB.
And one of the best apps in this category is definitely Clean Master, a great alternative to other cleaners such as CCleaner, and that also comes along with a version for PC. However, if your Android smartphone or tablet can't support an application that demands so many resources, you should try downloading the APK of its lighter version called Clean Master Lite Boost.
Unlike its older brother, this maintenance tool only comes along with four tools to put our phone in shape, but they're enough to help us fulfill our target:
- Junk file remover: remove outdated files, delete the cache memory and get rid of junk files to recover storage space.
- Phone booster: release the device's RAM memory to make your phone work faster and not freeze.
- Battery saver: analyze the battery status and hibernate applications running in the background consuming your phone's energy.
- Antivirus: scan the apps installed on your device searching for viruses, trojans, adware, spyware and other vulnerabilities that can be exploited by malicious software.
Clean Master Lite vs Clean Master. Which one's better?
The lite version of this booster is based on the official CM version, but certain unnecessary and superficial tools have been removed to make it weigh less and more appropriate for low-end handsets. As we mentioned above, this version only comes with four tools; a junk cleaner, an antivirus, a space recovery tool and a battery saver, removing the file manager, the application manager, the CPU cooler and the game booster.
That's why it's more suitable for older phones, with hardly any storage space or with lower specifications, phones with less than 1 GB of RAM or single-core processors for instance (yes, there are still some of those antiques out there). In other words, the lite version works on smartphones that can't manage to run the full version due to their specs while high-end phones have no trouble at all.
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 2.3.
Clean Master 1.0
Quickly clean and optimize your PC